Yes, you’re able to use your Sable card when traveling outside the US and it's automatically activated for international transactions.
Articles in this section
- Where is my refund?
- How is my minimum payment calculated?
- When will I receive my Sable cards?
- Due date and billing cycle
- How do I activate my cards?
- How do I pay my Secured Credit Card balance?
- How do I add the security deposit for my Secured Credit Card?
- What are my debit and credit card limits?
- What is a secured credit card?
- How do I locate the closest ATM?