Yes, funds in your Sable deposit account are insured by the FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Company) through our partner bank, Coastal Community Bank, up to the legal limit of $250,000 per depositor.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my Sable profile?
- How to instantly link my Sable bank account via Plaid?
- What are my account limits?
- Where do I find my account and routing number?
- How quickly can I start using my checking account and Sable card?
- What should I do if I don’t recognize a transaction on my account?
- Is my money FDIC insured?
- Who is Sable’s banking partner?