You can link your Sable account to Zelle by using the standalone Zelle app that you can download from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
1) Download the standalone Zelle app from the App Store or Google Play store
2) Sign up with your mobile number and login to the app
3) When prompted to choose a bank, search for Sable and you will see the option that says "Don't see your bank listed?". Please choose that option.
4) Please verify your email address if asked.
5) Enter your debit card information exactly as you see it in the app. Please make sure that the debit card is active currently. The address should be entered exactly as listed on your Sable account (you can see this by clicking on the profile icon on the top left of the Sable app)
6) If prompted to contact Zelle customer support, you will need to do it to verify your account information.
Errors with Zelle
Regarding Zelle, what is the error you receive? If you see an error that says you need to contact Zelle customer support, then it is part of their verification process for the account and you will need to contact the number they provide and verify your account information.
If the error says invalid debit card number, this is because you copied the number from the Sable app and pasted it. Please manually type out your Sable card number in the Zelle application.
If you are still facing any error, it is most likely due to an internal Zelle security feature that stops customers from creating a Zelle account. We would suggest contacting Zelle customer support for more information. Please note we are trying to identify why some small percentage of customers are facing this error with Zelle.