You can link an external bank account to Sable using the Sable app at this time. To do so, please follow the instructions below.
1) Click on the move money tab in your Sable app
2) Scroll to the bottom and choose "linked accounts"
3) Click "link new account". You will be prompted to select your bank from the list of partnered banks from which you can fund your account at this time.
4) Once you select your bank, please provide the user name and password information for your external bank account. This is the information you use to log in to your external bank's website or app.
5) You will be asked to verify your account via a 2-factor authentication via an email to your email address or a text to your phone number. Please note this will be sent to the email address and/or phone number on file with the external bank.
6) Once you complete the 2-factor authentication your account will be automatically approved for initiating ACH transfers to and from your external bank account.
Please note that in certain instances we may need additional time to review the account linking and you will see this as a message that says "under review" under your linked account. If we do need additional information, we will reach out to you via email within the next 1 to 2 business days.