Once a merchant processes your refund, it typically takes 4-5 business days to post to your account or for the funds to be available for use. If you have not received your refund within this timeframe, we recommend reaching out to the merchant to confirm the submission date, amount, and payment method it was returned to.
Articles in this section
- Where is my refund?
- How is my minimum payment calculated?
- When will I receive my Sable cards?
- Due date and billing cycle
- How do I activate my cards?
- How do I pay my Secured Credit Card balance?
- How do I add the security deposit for my Secured Credit Card?
- What are my debit and credit card limits?
- What is a secured credit card?
- How do I locate the closest ATM?